Emergency Mitigation Services has the experience, resources, and expertise to provide you with the most effective solutions for your water crisis needs.
Why Choose EMS?
- We offer water damage clean-up services that is initiated by our experts in the field and are supported by a prompt response team who are on call 24/7 to dispatch water damage cleanup crews.
- After occurrences like fires, floods, and storms, we offer prompt, courteous, and skilled mitigation services.
- Our headquarters are in the Kansas City metro area, and we provide service to all Northeast Kansas and Northwest Missouri.
- Our highly skilled personnel can assist you with cleaning up your house or place of business whether you are working with your insurance provider, another party, or paying out of your own cash.
- Lastly, we work closely with our clients to assess their needs and develop customized mitigation plans that will protect them from damage caused by these events.
How does EMS handle the water damage cleanup process?
Emergency Mitigation Services handles the water damage recovery process in a professional manner. The company has an experienced team that can handle any type of damage and can help you restore your home to its original condition.
The team will first assess the damage caused by water in your home. They will then identify all the areas that need repairing and decide what should be done first. They will then take care of those repairs before starting with any other tasks that need to be done.
The team will also advise you about what needs to be done to prevent future damages from occurring again. For example, they may suggest installing waterproofing products or hiring professionals to repair cracks in your walls, floors, and ceilings.
We are a full-service mitigation company that handles water mitigation services in addition to other building related issues such as mold remediation, fire damage, storm damage and mold removal. Once clean-up has been completed, restoration can start, and EMS can provide you a list of qualified restoration partners to get an estimate on future preventative maintenance services such as annual inspections or other necessary repairs and replacements that may be needed over time due to flood damage.